The Following Article is a Stub
You can help Techversity Wiki by expanding it.
Microsoft Office is an office suite of applications, servers, and services developed by Microsoft, released on 19 November 1990.
The current version of Office is Microsoft Office 2016, which was released on 22 September 2015.
Unless stated otherwise, desktop apps are available for Windows and macOS.
- Microsoft Word – a word processor
- Microsoft Excel – a spreadsheet program
- Microsoft PowerPoint – a presentation program
- Microsoft Access – a database management system
- Microsoft Outlook – a personal information manager
- Microsoft OneNote – a note-taking application
- Microsoft Publisher – a Windows-only desktop publishing application
- Skype for Business – an integrated communications client for conferences and meetings in real time
- Office Lens – an image scanner optimized for mobile devices.
- Office Remote – turns the mobile device into a remote control for desktop versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Office Online
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- PowerPoint Online
- OneNote Online
- Outlook.com – a free webmail service
- Docs.com – a public document sharing service where Office users can upload and share Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sway and PDF files for others to discover and use.
- OneDrive – a file hosting service that allows users to sync files and later access them from a web browser or mobile device.
- Office Sway – a presentation web app
- Delve – allows Office 365 users to search and manage their emails, meetings, contacts, social networks and documents stored on OneDrive or Sites in Office 365.
- Office Forms – n online survey creator, available for Office 365 Education subscribers
- Microsoft Bookings – an appointment booking application for Office 365
- Microsoft Planner – a planning application for Office 365
- Office 365 Video – a video sharing service for enterprise users with an Office 365 Academic or Enterprise license