Last Edited: 30 July 2018
These are rules that Techversity Wiki has established. No user is above them.
- Please respect copyright laws. Fandom™ uses the GNU Free Documentation and Creative Commons CC-BY-SA licenses. All articles should be compatible with at least one license.
- Respect every user. No cyber-bullying or harassment of any kind will be tolerated.
- No personal attacks. If somebody did something wrong, explain what they did wrong, why it is wrong, and how to fix it.
- If you want to advertise on this wiki (your Twitter page or YouTube channel, for instance), please do so on your user page.
- Decent edit summaries and clear, transparent explanations are highly recommended.
- Be bold in updating pages. It is a wiki, after all!
- Assume good faith. In English, try to consider that the person on the other end of the discussion is a thinking, rational being who is trying to positively contribute to the project.
- Don't revert edits unless you are reverting very obvious vandalism (e.g. blanking out pages, inserting text like "GET REKT", or spamming).
- Sign your posts on talk pages using ~~~~.
- Use the Preview button. It helps prevents edit conflicts and mistakes.
- Techversity Wiki is not a file-hosting service. If you upload an image and it is not integrated within 1 week, we have the right to delete it without notice.
- There is a basic style guide that articles must follow, which can be found here.
- We do not condone the cracking or piracy of premium software or music, and any promotion of it anywhere on the wiki is strictly forbidden.