Is your computer infected with a virus, or are you paranoid that you are downloading a malicious program? These articles could be helpful.
- Tutorials/Safety and security when downloading a program
- Tutorials/How to use an antivirus program
- Tutorials/Email rules and filters
- Tutorials/How to know if your username is hacked
- Tutorials/Protecting your flash drive
- Tutorials/Eliminate most email spam
Are you new to Windows 7, or need to know certain subjects that relate to Windows 7? This article list could help you.
- Tutorials/Windows 7 taskbar tips
- Tutorials/Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts
- Tutorials/Troubleshooting Windows 7
- Tutorials/Enabling and disabling Windows 7 features
- Tutorials/Windows 7 calculator
- Tutorials/Customizing the Windows 7 notification area
This section contains articles that could help you use Windows 8.
- Tutorials/Customize your tiles
- Tutorials/Windows 8 keyboard shortcuts
- Tutorials/Windows 8 Task Manager
- Tutorials/Windows 8 picture password
- Tutorials/Running two apps side by side in Windows 8
Unfamiliar with computer hardware? We've got you covered.
- Tutorials/Add a Recycle Bin to your Flash Drive
- Tutorials/Defragging your hard drive
- Tutorials/Freeing up disk space
- Tutorials/Disable accidental mouse clicking on laptops
Do you need help with Internet Explorer? Do not worry, because we can help you.
- Tutorials/Internet Explorer keyboard shortcuts
- Tutorials/Tabbed browsing tips
- Tutorials/Browsing safe Internet pages
- Tutorials/How to bookmark a page
We've got Google Chrome users covered too.
- Tutorials/Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts
- Tutorials/Syncing Chrome with your Google account
- Tutorials/Google Chrome Task Manager
- Tutorials/Google Chrome Autofill feature
Are you needing help with Facebook? Do you feel unsecure? We hope these articles help.
- Tutorials/How to backup Facebook photos
- Tutorials/Facebook keyboard shortcuts
- Tutorials/How to create a unique Facebook profile
- Tutorials/Quickly manage your Twitter account
These tips will help you with Microsoft Word.
- Tutorials/Delete one word at a time
- Tutorials/How to print only sections of a page
- Tutorials/Microsoft Word keyboard shortcuts
- Tutorials/Quickly generate text in Microsoft Word
What's a tutorial page without Excel tutorials?
- Tutorials/Auto sum shortcut key in Microsoft Excel
- Tutorials/Copying above cell value into the current cell in Microsoft Excel
- Tutorials/Microsoft Excel auto filter
Curious about Outlook? Don't let that curiosity kill the cat! Read these articles!
- Tutorials/Microsoft Outlook calendar
- Tutorials/Creating a Microsoft Outlook account
- Tutorials/Contact management in Microsoft Outlook
- Tutorials/Task management in Microsoft Outlook
These tips will help you become a master Firefox user.
- Tutorials/Firefox master password
- Tutorials/Pinning your favorite tab in Firefox
- Tutorials/Increasing Firefox speed
- Tutorials/Hiding and tweaking the Firefox download window
- Tutorials/Firefox add-ons
- Tutorials/Top 50 Firefox add-ons
These tutorials will help you with search engine use.
Windows in general
For people who just need help on Windows.
- Tutorials/Speeding up Windows Explorer
- Tutorials/Windows GodMode
- Tutorials/Find and delete bad Windows shortcuts
- Tutorials/Creating a Windows email shortcut
- Tutorials/Windows Command Prompt
- Tutorials/Creating custom folder icons
- Tutorials/Improve the appearance of fonts
- Tutorials/Renaming multiple files at once
We got Linux users covered as well.
- Tutorials/Set Linux aliases
- Tutorials/Quickly search all Linux manuals for help
- Tutorials/Linux commands
Websites and online activity
Need a tutorial on websites or online stuff? No problem.
- Tutorials/How to create your own website
- Tutorials/See all color codes used by any web page
- Tutorials/Using HTML color picker
- Tutorials/Edit and view web page properties
- Tutorials/Convert any file online
- Tutorials/View free online lectures
- Tutorials/Compress and uncompress files online
- Tutorials/Convert scanned images into text online
- Tutorials/Save web pages as images or PDFs
- Tutorials/Get your credit score free
- Tutorials/Save any media on a web page
- Tutorials/Automatically complete a URL
- Tutorials/Useful URL shorteners
Don't know anything about browsers or wanting to choose one? Piece of cake.
- Tutorials/Internet Explorer advantages and disadvantages
- Tutorials/Firefox vs. Google Chrome
- Tutorials/View browser settings, plugins, and information
Here's to the YouTube noobs.
- Tutorials/How to repeat YouTube videos
- Tutorials/Using common sense on YouTube
- Tutorials/YouTube subscription management
- Tutorials/YouTube tips
Managing your computer's files, programs, and performance will be a snap once you read these tutorials!
- Tutorials/Naming and categorizing files
- Tutorials/Desktop organization
- Tutorials/How to use a file archiving program
- Tutorials/Important software
Windows Server 2012
Having trouble with Windows Server 2012? We can help!
- Tutorials/Windows Server 2012 requirements
- Tutorials/Windows Server 2012 installation and configuration
- Tutorials/Managing Windows Server 2012 Active Directory
- Tutorials/Windows Server 2012 navigation
- Tutorials/Configuring BitLocker in Windows Server 2012
- Tutorials/File access control in Windows Server 2012
- Tutorials/Dedup and Windows Server 2012
- Tutorials/Promote Windows Server 2012 to domain controller
- Tutorials/Updating from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012
- Tutorials/Configuring password policies with Windows Server 2012
- Tutorials/Windows Server 2012 Group Policy
- Tutorials/Windows Server 2012 Server Manager navigation
- Tutorials/Windows Server 2012 tips and tricks